In-character game time is calculated differently from real life (out-of-character) time.
Before reading, it is important to distinguish In Character vs. Out of Character. See the Glossary of Terms for more information.
|OOC Time Interval||IC Time Interval Equivalent|
|20 days||10 months / 1 year|
|2 days||30 days / 1 month|
|1 day||15 days / half-month|
|96 Minutes||1 day|
|24 Minutes||Quarter-day (Morning -> Noon, Noon -> Evening, Evening -> Night, Night -> Morning)|
In-Character Month Names
- Awakenings - The start of the end to Winter
- Frost Fall - The last gasp of Winter
- First Growth - The start of Spring
- Weeping Skies - Rainy season
- Cherrin - The start of Summer
- Zoran's Pleasure - The middle of Summer
- Longing - The waiting month when you long to harvest
- First Harvest - Harvest time
- Hallow Month - A month of reflection the coming of Winter
- Winter Cloak - Winter over the land
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.